The Cyber Security Institute (CSI) at Indian River State College is an academic research and training facility that is dedicated to educating all students and staff to be responsible leaders in the field by engaging in collaborative research, building community partnerships, and maintaining high ethical standards of Cyber Security practices and policies.
Vision and Goals
The Cyber Security Institute at IRSC will strive to provide excellence in Cyber Security education and training to all students, staff, and community in our local area.
- CSI will partner with other departments throughout the college to provide Cyber Security education and training.
- CSI will collaborate with industry partners and government agencies to address the need for Cyber Security workers.
- CSI will deliver instructional excellence to students to help provide the local workforce with responsible Cyber Security professionals.
- CSI will strengthen and establish partnerships within the community to provide Cyber Security education and training to those in need.
- CSI will continue to develop and expand our visibility throughout our local K-12 educational facilities to enhance Cyber Security education and awareness.